How the review works
The first step is to know where you are with your marketing and lead generation efforts to date.
Depending on your type of business and how much marketing activity you’re carrying out, we’ll tailor the review to your needs and your budget.
We’ll carry out an extensive examination of your promotional, lead-generation and nurturing activities.
Once we’ve processed that information, you’ll get a report showing you where you are now and what you need to be doing to move forward.
Here’s what your review will cover:
- use of existing marketing channels
- sales collateral (print & digital)
- website and blog
- SEO and keyword ranking
- social media effectiveness
- baseline KPIs for CPL (cost per lead), CPA (cost per acquisition), ROI, LTV (lifetime value), etc.
- survey or interview your existing client base*
- survey or interview your team*
- competitive analysis